Interactive session on the various statuary and legal aspects for women at the work place and ensuring their safety 23 January 2015 | Auditorium @ The V – an Ascendas IT Park | Madhapur. Hyderabd
Who Become Member...?
To become a member of the Association, a person should submit an application. The application will be reviewed by the Executive Committee and confirmed in case the applicant meets the requirements.
Membership of the Association will be granted to:
- The Head & a Deputy (nominated by the Head) in Administration and Facility Management of any IT / ITES Companies with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Those willing to subscribe to the by-laws and policies adopted by the Executive Committee.
- Those willing to sign the Association’s membership agreement, if required.
- Those willing to abide by the Association’s Code of Ethics from time to time.
- Those interested in working towards the success of the Association.